Included on this Page:
- Exhibitor Kit and Guidelines
- Furniture Order Forms
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Social Media Graphics
Scroll down for more information!
Exhibitor Kit - Available 6 weeks prior to event date
- Furniture Order Forms - Furniture Order.pdf
- Floor Plan - coming soon
- Booth list - coming soon
- Calgary Stampede Safety Guidelines - ExhibitorGuidelines.pdf
- Show Guide Advertisting - AdSpecs.pdf
- Swag Bag Participation - SwagBag.pdf
- Vehicle Notification Form - VehicleForm.pdf
- Food Sampling Information
Make an impact by becoming a sponsor! Highlight your brand and reach your target audience through our multi-media advertisting campaign, website exposure, social media inclusion and on-site branding.
Download sponsorship information here: CBT Sponsorship.pdf
Sponsorship package can be tailored to meet your needs!
Important Booth Restrictions:
Please note any booth with a tent, canopy or fabric backdrop MUST have a permanently attached label indicating conformance to
CAN/ULCS109, Flame Tests of Flame-Resistant Fabrics and Films.
American, European, or any other standard certification will NOT be sufficient.
If this is not provided, the first marshal will have you remove your tent / canopy from the Show.
GROW WITH US!
The Calgary Baby & Tot Show is working hard to bring qualified attendees to the Show!