THE CALGARY BABY & TOT SHOW
FOR BUMP, BABY & BEYOND!
April 30th & May 1st, 2022
IMPORTANT COVID 19 INFORMATION
UPDATED as of September 20, 2021
In alignment with the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services the Restrictions Exemption Program states that all attendees are required to show proof of vaccination or
privately paid PCR negative test result.
- Provide proof of double vaccination (note that for a transitional period between Sept. 20 and Oct. 25, proof of a single dose would be considered acceptable as long as the dose was given
two weeks or more before the time of service).
- Provide documentation of a medical exemption.
- Provide proof of a recent (within the previous 72 hours) negative COVID-19 test (either PCR or Rapid Test). The test may not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision
- Those under age 12 would not need to provide proof of immunization or a negative test to enter a participating business
Thank you, Sponsors, Exhibitors, Guests, and the BMO for helping to safely hold the Fall Calgary Baby and Tot Show!
Listed below are some of the safety measures that will be in place,
- City of Calgary Bylaw, masks are mandatory
- all Calgary Baby and Tot Show staff and vounteers are vaccinatted
- 12' wide, divided aisles with directional signage
- 8' walls around all inline booths
- Hand Sanitizer stations at the entrance and exit of the hall
- BMO cleaning staff will be frequently sanitizing all washrooms and touchpoints
Thank you again for your support!
The Calgary Baby and Tot Show is a premier parenting event designed to put everything you need under one roof. Featuring local and national exhibitors showcasing the
latest in apparel, services, products, and toys to assist parents and caregivers every step of the way. Join industry experts in the seminar theatre, with educational presentations discussing
everything from pregnancy to preschool!